1. SLASH played on his album, Innocent Loser, and worked with him
in Blues Ball and Snakepit.
2. A beauty from Spain who sang on a SLASH track for the Curdled movie soundtrack.
3. SLASH guested on Believe In Me, an album by this GNR buddy.
4. SLASH is on Dangerous and HIStory with the King of Pop. That's ?
5. British icon vocalist who started with The Faces and eventually recorded an album with SLASH called Human. Who's this famous singer?
6. This singer has a club called Cabo Wabo and did an album called Marching to Mars where SLASH played on "Little White Lies". Name the singer.
7. Terrific GNR songwriter whose first solo album was done with a band called the JuJu Hounds. SLASH did some work on this album for ?
8. "Hey, Stoopid" is a track SLASH did for a close friend. It's about a drug user. Who's the vocalist?
9. Name the friend who worked with SLASH on The Coneheads soundtrack.
10.This friend went to school with SLASH. The two wrote and produced this song together, "Always on the Run". Who is he?